Juvenile Iguana Extruded Food Pellets
Each extruded pellet is blended with the precise amount of essential proteins, vitamins and minerals needed for healthy activity, vibrant coloration and a long lifespan. These ready-to-eat formulas do not require refrigeration and are easily digestible so your pet gets the most out of each bite.
- Juvenile iguanas are primarily herbivores that consume plants and flowers in the wild and this food is formulated with ingredients they need to promote growth and vibrant color
- Can be fed with other foods or be the primary diet
- Feeding amounts will vary, begin with one tablespoon per length of foot of the animal or approximately as much as the juvenile iguana will eat in one 12 hour period - adjust as needed
- Food may be moistened to increase palatability
- Store in a cool, dry place for maximum freshness
2.75 x 2.75 x 5.875"